Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Dinner at Paddy’s - 27 April



Hi All!
     I am sorry this is late---we had last month’s dinner at Paddy’s and the general consensus was to go back at least one more time.  I had no trouble getting reservations last month---but I have this time.  They never seem to answer the phone – but ask to leave a message.  I have left many asking for the back room for about 16 people, but haven’t received a call back.  I will try my hardest to get over there tomorrow and talk to someone.  But---I am confident we’ll be fine there!
     So---hoping to see lots of you at Paddy’s on Thursday around 6:30!  I will have to call them on Thursday morning with a count, so please write me back if you are coming! 
     Please put on your calendars for Thursday, May 25th.  Carol Afanador is coming home and is so excited to see everyone!   She wants to laugh and talk ---- at Harrigan’s!  So, that’s where we’ll be in May!

~Susie 

No comments:

Post a Comment